One-Time Password (OTP) is a technological mechanism through which a single-use password is generated and sent to the registered mobile number for the user to access the website. It is also known as two-factor authentication. Products like Google for Work, Paytm, and internet banking portals often use the OTP mechanism to ensure the authenticity of the user and prevent identity thefts.
- Features :- Delivery Guarantee _ By choosing our multiple operators, we will be committed One Time Passwords are delivered 2 to 6 second
- Flexibility of your choice :- You can use NRTSMS API to generate OTPs, generate your own passwords for 2FA and let NRTSMS deliver them or use a security partner of your choice.
- Voice Backup :- when you have not received OTP through Text message we have generate voice back up you will get OTP through a voice call
- PIN Generation :- Our platform provides the back-end logic needed for PIN generation (OTP) so you don’t have to. Each code is tied to an individual user and can only be used once.
- Number Look up :- Save money and increase conversion rates with our number validation. We're able to catch invalid numbers as they're entered, making sure your message is headed to a valid number.